hi frnd I recently joined donkeymails [ptc] and then i reached my payout but ,

they didn't pay me,may me, i have no single referal, and i don't have verified paypal account,what's went wrong i don't know plz help me frnds
@kittenclaus (1393)
I just received my 1st payment from them two days ago. It took a little while, I had requested Dec. 28 (not bad). I don't understand why you just don't verify your paypal account. It's easy to do and I've never heard of anyone having problems with paypal after doing this. That to me would be the answer to your problem!
I think you can also use a bank account. Don't worry about giving paypal that info.
hi frnd Paypal didn't accept Indian debit card,how can i verify my paypal, tell me your suggestion.
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact paypal themselves and ask for help. I hope you are able to solve this and wish I could have been more help to you.
@monouu (2608)
Donkeymails do mass payout and it can take a few weeks to get paid but it is paying and have been paying for many years. When did you request? Donkeymails just do mass payout few days ago so you need to wait a while before its next mass payout. I don't think it require a verified Paypal account and you can contact admin if you're still in doubt. Having referral or not simply don't affect your payout status.
@monouu (2608)
The latest payment I received is on 17 Jan. Something is wrong here since you didn't get your payment requested on 11 Jan. I strongly suggest you to email admin now, there may be other reason of you not getting paid beside a non verified PP account which I don't think it really matters.
hi frnd I will do what u said,thank q very much for your great support, god bless u
@echomonster (2227)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
I actually think you'll be paid the next time the site does payouts. I don't remember DonkeyMails having a requirement that you must have a verified PayPal account, though I have one myself. How long have you been waiting for your money?
hi frnd, Iam waiting for money more than 10 days, I didn't received yet,so, i think i have to verify my paypal account, sad thing about me, is that I don't have credit card to verify my paypal account, i have debit card, but I also heard paypal didn't accept Indian debit cards.
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
My sister is member of this site, she told me that this site is paying after 10 days. Don't worry donkeymails is a legit site and they are paying 100% guaranteed. Keep on posting and have a nice day my friend, and welcome to mylot also..Aim high with mylot.
Thanks for info frnd, but i don't have verified paypal account to receive my donkey mails first payout.