My cousin Vinny - A funny movie

@shyamlal (3535)
Well I saw this movie recently and I really enjoyed it..Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei as usual were really great ..They make up a really good pair. The movie starts with two guys gets busted for a crime they never committed .They can't afford a good lawyer and that leads to the introduction of Vinny (played by Joe Pesci) who is a cousin to one of the guys..He is a give who has never even gone near any court and is hoping to get his first victory here..The movie goes on with the blunders (which off course is really funny ) which he makes in the court and his relation with hos girl(played by Tomei).. Its really a great movie to watch on and is a don't miss item..So don't hesitate to buy it..Have a good time..
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
Great movie, I watch it every time it comes on TV. Both Pesci and Tomei were great together. I love all his movies.
@shyamlal (3535)
Yeah me too is a big Joe Pesci fan..his roles with Rebert de niro...they are really huge..
that was a great movie from joe he really played that role really well and i like the part in court where is examinin g his fiance and she descibed all about the tire marks that was good. Ive always liked joe especially in home alone movies.
@shyamlal (3535)
Yeah his role in home alone ...they were really hilarious
@TnWoman (1896)
hello shyamlal i have seen that movie "My Cousin Vinny" before. it has been several years since that i have seen it. i remember that i was a very funny movie. wasn't Joe Pesci in one part of the movie trying to get some sleep in his small motel room and he was right beside of a train track? lol or was that in another movie? lol take care and have a beautiful evening.
@shyamlal (3535)
Yeah that scene was really funny...joe Pesci was hilarious in the entire movie..