OMG! I need at least 500 posts to get payout.

I was not doing well at all this week. I missed several days as I was on track and now I see that I need over 500 posts in order to make payout. That seems impossible as that is like 250 posts or more a day. YIKES! I think I can hang that up.
@rymebristol (1787)
that's SICK! there's no way on earth that you can possibly posts that kind of a quota in a day. imagine you'll seat in front of your computer for more than 8 hours and yet you haven't even reach half of it. as for me, sitting for 3 to 4 hours posting responses here in myLot, i can make 30 to 50 posts.
@yadav8797 (1211)
hi friend, thanks for creating this discussion. i am looking to make 3 dollars in a day and i try my best for that friend. i know that every thing is possible on this earth.there is no impossible word in my dictionary. do you think that it will be possible, then you will able to do it. just focus on your target and you will definitely achieve this my friend. happy mylotting
@twoey68 (13651)
Well, it's possible but your fingers would probably lock up from that much typing. They just updated and I'm like 22 cents away so I'll probably make it...if not I'll just kick myself and look forward to a bigger payout next month. Good Luck!! [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND TRUST IN GOD**[/b]
@KrauseHome (36751)
Well personally I would Love to hit 10,000 before the end of the month, but it looks like that will have to wait until next month as well. I have not been that active in here the last couple of days due to not feeling the Best but am going to give it a shot and see how close I can get to that as well. If not, I know I will reach it in February, and remember there is always next month for you to reach your goal of payout as well. Wishing you the Best.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
well, here's one. good luck!
@rocker21 (2717)
Well firstly when i joined mylot i earned 10$ and then really quit it, but trust me earning the $10 was really pain in the neck. I never did so much of hardwork in my life like i've done on mylot with typing and just getting $10 for it. But i was happy i bought new decals for my bike with the money haha, it was fun! still is
@maclanis (2030)
• Belgium
Wow, I don't want to bring your hopes down, but I don't think it will be possible for you to reach payout this month! But look on the bright side, you will definitely reach it next month and you'll probably get more than $10! Anyway, good luck! I too will probably not reach payout this month as I have to gain 99 cents! It could be possible, but I don't have that much time so I guess I'll have to wait until next month! Wish me luck, I really hope I reach it next month. :)