Any other Americans living in Italy?? Ciao!

@autunno (350)
Buon Giorno! Im curious to see how many there are of us! :)
@mysdianait (65058)
Buon giorno! I'm English and live in Italy - does that count? I've been here in north Italy for over thirty years now and much prefer it here. O go back home twice a year on average but I'm always pleased to come bac,kk home. Is it snowing where you are too today?
@autunno (350)
Hi I live in Italy.I go home once A year..It is very nice to go but also nice to come back...I like the people here alot except the ones who are too set in their ways..
@mysdianait (65058)
Oh yes many are very set in their ways here. On the whole they are very jolly people I find, especoally the younger one. You have further to go than me so I guess that's why you can get back home only once a year.
@autunno (350)
Yes the younger kids speak more English but A little bad because I do not study as much....
@olgiana (241)
• Mexico
There are plenty of You. Especially in big cities in the north, like Milan and Florence. I used to live in Milan and I met quite a bit of Americans over there. I dont know how my┬┐any Americans actually live in Florence but it is always full of them! ;)