my hubby is my bestfriend

@AikaruJ (281)
Late this afternoon, i asked him if he knows who is my crush. He mentioned names until he guessed right. We laughed together and i asked him if he was jealous. He said "no" then i asked him why. He looked at me in the eyes then said, "because You're Mine now MY LOVE". I really love talking to MY Hubby. He doesn't get mad and i can tell him everything. We can talk just about anything. i enjoy conversations with him because its very meaningful, fun and comfortable. I'm so happy i can share my thoughts with Him.
Well, thats real cute, and the only thing I can say is, that, you are truely lucky to have such a partner in your life. Often in the race of living people forget about the simple joys of life that come in sharing a lovely conversation with your loved ones. To find a person who can share such conversations and understand you without being offended in any sense and to have such confidence in you, is an even rare thing. I really like the way you described you husband, seems like a nice guy. He is for you, and you better know that. Take Care God Bless YOU BOTH
@KrauseHome (36746)
Isn't it Great to be able to share these type of feelings with someone, and know that they are feeling the same way too? I am getting ready to Celebrate my 10 yr. Wedding anniversary in just over 10 days and my husband is telling me this all of the time with that same sparkle since the day we got Married.
@elitess (5071)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Aikaru. I have the same relationship with my girl, with the difference that we are not yet married. We are a happy couple since 8th october 2007, and will probably get married and love each other even more, and keep the same relationship that we have now between each other - like the one you are having. Take care of your hubby and both of you continue to enjoy life together !
@kingfan (30)
That's so nice! My other half is exactly what the term implies. This is my second marriage and we have been together for five years now. We get up in the morning and spend at least an hour together before he leaves for work, just talking and enjoying each other's company. I can't recall even one argument we've ever had because we're so in sync with each other. He calls me at least twice a day when we're apart just to see how my day is going because I work from home. I can't imagine my life without this wonderful man!
@AikaruJ (281)
Wow that's so sweet. Have a happy life with him and stay in love..=) Its difficult to find people like our Hubby's. Lol
@Jezebella (1446)
I feel as if my boyfriend is my best friend as well. I don't think I could tell him that I was crushing on someone though, that would be a little weird. I love him to no end and I love the conversations we have. He can make me laugh without even trying. Last night he had me laughing the whole time we were on the phone, no else has been able to do that.
@paula27661 (15898)
You are so very fortunate! I have a lovely husband too but I'm afraid his communication skills aren't as advanced! Have you shown him this discussion? Let him know how much you appreciate him every day, life is short and it is vital we don't take each other for granted; I'm certain you do just that and that is one of the reasons he loves you so much!
It's so cool to be able to be best friends with the guy your in love with! It took me 28 yrs to find mine and now that I have I'm not ever letting go! After three disastrous abusive relationships I was hesitant to get into another. I'm so glad I took that leap of faith and dived into this one. He not only treats me like a princess but has embraced my two boys(both are Aspies and one of them has severe behavior problems to boot)as if they were his own. During our first year together my oldest son's behavior became increasing deplorable to the point we had to place him in a residential treatment center. My Love stuck right by my side through it all the trouble my son got into. Even when my son stole money from him he didn't turn his back on me! There were many nights we took turns staying up and watching so he didn't run away. He often let me sleep through my turn until I woke up on my own. When I lost my job due to my son's behavior he started paying my personal bills like my car payment, insurance, etc and continues to do so until I am able to find another job. I am currently looking to do data entry or clerical work from home while I wait for another job to come up.
@regal_aeros (2605)
WAO... now i would so want that when i get married. i think it's awesome to have such an easy relationship. In a way, you enjoy yourself being in his company. and it's so sweet the way he answers you. "You're MINE now mY LOVE." I'd love to hear my guy say that to me. honestly. I'm happy that you've found happiness in your marriage.
@tigerdragon (4297)
that is so nice to know and i would like to let you know that there are only a dew couples who can be like you guys, as best of friends. for most marriage is a lifetime prison sentence , each one trying to look for a way out of each other's lives, miserably living together. keep it up!
@bamrahkirti (1820)
You are very lucky to have a husband like him who is your best friend also.You can share your thoughts,feelings,expressions with him and he listens to them carefully and provides you comfort level. I also like to have same kind of relationship with my hubby.We are going great but the only problem is that he is bit reserved and very introvert in nature.He does not open up easily and does not discuss what is going on in his mind. On the other hand i tell him all the things of my life without hiding anything and without thinking how will he react.Sometimes he likes the stuff but sometimes not and i am worried about this.
@mjanne (251)
I think it is a so good things to have a hubby like your best friend. Because you can talk to him whatever you like. My hubby and I also talk everything we are interested in. And he is also a good listener and kindly friend. We share our feelings together and enjoy the happiness togerher.
@j47lee (741)
I was happy being single... until i met my husband... now i cant imagine life without him.... he is my everything.... when i met him.... and fell in love with him.. i feel there cannot be anybody else but him for the rest of my life... i love him so much..
@suzzy3 (8352)
Yes my husband is the same he is my best friend.Can tell him anything and he does not judge or cast aspersions ,he is wonderful.I can trust him one hundred percent with anything,money.secrets, He adores my children from my first marriage and adores the grandchildren,he is kind and considerate and always puts us first on no matter what subject or need.We do have the occasional row but it upsets us so much as we hate not agreeing but these things happen in any relationship,but on the whole I am a really lucky lady and appreciate this man who works like a dog ,puts all his money in my name and if you buy him anything he almost cries he is so pleased.I don't work anymore as it did not fit in to well with our son to be honest,as he does not like me being away from home and hates if I used to work partime during the school holidays,he cannot help it,he is really bright as well and needs a lot of support,he has never been diagnosed with anything.So I said to my husband about packing up work and losing my money which was good although part time,and he just said give it up anyway you get to tired.So that was that my notice went in and I have not worked for three years,so problem to him,no he is a good man and I love him to bits.xx
@CRIVAS (1818)
I know exactly what you mean. My husband is definately the best friend I have aside from my mom. I can talk to him about anything and never have to worry that he will get mad or jealous. I don't think that there is anything that I can't talk to him about. We talk about anything and everything and there is no one in the world that I feel more comfortable with. My husband means the world to me and I am very happy that we are together.