Do you want to look better dead than alive?

Netherlands
Just when I think I have heard everything something happens and I find out I haven't! It seems that recently there has been a growing trend that when people die they are choosing, (before they die of course), to have plastic surgery, lip plumping, botox treatments and get this...even breast augmentation and the reason given for this is that they want to look better when they are dead than when they were alive!! Needless to say my first question was...For Who do you want to look better for? But then I thought I should stop that thought as it does seem to be rather tacky to be speaking of our dearly departed that way! It's a known fact that for decades morticians have been using cosmetics and chemicals on people to give their faces a peaceful expression in death and I think this is a marvelous science as some people have had horrendous accidents or their bodies have been ravaged by illness and disease so this seems like a normal thing to do in my opinion, but there is no way I would go to a mortician to pre-arrange my funeral and start ordering my lips to be plumper, or maybe a little nip and tuck here and there to remove a few of the wrinkles and definitely not to have my breasts to be perkier!! While I can not see doing this at all, I suppose in some strange way I could possibly understand why someone would want to look better facially, but your breasts? Who's going to see them anyway? You know what I really don't understand? You are going to be paying a fortune After you die to have all of these procedures done, and trust me when you are speaking of working on the dearly departed it is a Lot more expensive to do Anything than when you are alive, then why not have all of these procedures done while your Alive so maybe you can get a little enjoyment out of it? No sir/mame, not me! I am not going to be having anything augmented when I am dead...how about you? What do you think of this practice? Would you do it? OH! And by the way...just in case you are planning on having your breasts augmented, make sure that you plan on being buried and not cremated because most facilities will insist on removing the implants before you go into the fire as some breast implants have been known to explode and then you really would go out with a BANG!;)
@goldeneagle (6774)
I don't really care what I look like when I die...LOL
I really don't care what is done with my body. They can just dispose of it by whatever means in the most economical at the time when I die...
• Netherlands
Good way to think and since they are just going to dispose of it in an economical way, I'm Sure not going to go out with an expensive outfit and surgery!