Avoiding arguments

@bamakelly (5193)
Do you think that you would rather just avoid a confrontation with your husband if you have a problem you need to talk about or would you rather just talk it out and see if you can possible work on things? Sometimes I just like to avoid arguing but if it is something very important then I have to say something.
@winterose (39893)
well you can avoid stupid arguments but if there are things that have to be talked about they just have to be talked about there is no way around that.
@UK_Shree (3604)
I think it is incredibly important to discuss things openly. If couples do not discuss things which may be bothering them, then it can lead to long-term resentment which is obviously very unhealthy for any relationship. In a mature, loving relationship, I really believe that both partners should feel comfortable about openly speaking about something which has been bothering them/been on their minds. Of course, problems/issues should always be expressed without offending your partner. Like I said, in any mature relationship, things would be handled without offending one another anyway