The level of importance

@bamakelly (5193)
Does myLot have a level of importance to you each day? Do you feel that you have abandoned this site some days when you can't dedicate any time to it? I know that I miss doing work on here from time to time but that is mainly because I share this computer with my husband. I think that it is only fair that we share it.
@winterose (39897)
absolutely not, it is just a site, there are some nice people on it but it is just a site and nothing more.
@lilybug (21145)
I do try to get on myLot every day. Even if it is just long enough to check on the discussions that I started the day before. There are times when I do not have time to be on here for long though. I enjoy my time here, so yes it is important to me.
Mylot has been a way to get my mind clear. I alsways felt mylot was therapy with pay. Yes it is inportant for me to drop in daily. If I have no service than I can't.
@julyteen (13257)
• Davao, Philippines
i consider myLot as important to my online programs. You know why? It's because of the friends i've meet here from all over the world. Some of them are my close online friend and joined my other programs that they also earn. I have also active referrals that work here everyday. I miss them if i am out fro how many days.
@arlerambabu (1079)
Yes, it's important for me. Because it has several channels to expose yourself.Though not all, i found here quite good number of respondents with all sincerity