is ara-bux anygood!!

@legend4u (1019)
hi friends, i have been hearing about this ptc for some time. some say it is good. have anyone working in this site and got paid. i am not ready to waste my time by checking it out. if any one have some useful information please post. if it is good i would like to join!!1
@monouu (2608)
So far so good. It is paying both standard (free) and Premium member in reasonable time-frame. I have been paid 1x and payment proof can be found in my blog. You can also check out its forum for its latest payment progress and other members' payment proofs. Everything seem transparent to me (^^)
@eichs1 (1934)
I have a pending payment from the site requested last Jan. 29. I am a standard member there so I have to wait for 23 days to receive my request. Lately, there have been delay in payments but the reasons had been explained in the forum. Except for the slight payment delays, Ara-bux is doing fine up till now.
@annjilena (5620)
i don,t know this site iam sorry i can,t tell you more about it iam sure someone here know about it good-luck.