It`s ok if you clik on my adsense???

Argentina
Hello, some days ago, i put on my blog a banner from adsense, by google, looking the way to encreace my earnings on web. Can I say to another people to make clik on it?? Is that ok? If there is so, would you do it?... Take a look to my blog, not only for the adsense deal, i want you know my art work. Regards. www.tlacuiloalsur.blogspot.com
@CatGods (4592)
I went to your blog and you do have some really cool art work. I know that you are not in the USA, but maybe these sites will help you with your are work in terms of sales and turning the art work into t-shirts, coffee cups and so on. see www.cafepress.com and www.zazzle.com and www.spreadshirt.com. You might also want to check out www.deviantart.com Also have you consider making some videos of your art and putting it on www.youtube.com youtube gets mega big time traffic. maybe do some thing in Spanish and English?
• Argentina
Catgogs, thanks for all your comments, i`ll visit the sites you told my rigth now