how to find a person?

United States
February 9, 2009 2:13pm CST
i am wondering hwo to find an well soon to be ex-husband so i can send him divocre ppaers anyone know?
1 person likes this
1 response
@rusty2rusty (6758)
• Defiance, Ohio
13 Feb 09
Unless the person is working or some how used their social security number. You can't find them. Unless someone knows where they are at and gives there address up. Sorry. I hope you can get your divorce. You should still be able to get yoru divorce. Even if he doesns't sign papers. You just have to wait longer. Not sure hwo long you have to wait. It depends on the state you live in. You may want to talk to a lawyer and find out.
• United States
2 Mar 09
yep talked to the lawyer just waiting just a big waiting game thanks.