How much do u know about sleep?

February 10, 2009 1:28pm CST
Sleep follows a regular cycle each night the brain pattern changes in a predictable way several times during a single period of sleep. There are two basic forms of sleep: 1.REM(rapid eye movement sleep) 2.SWS(slow wave sleep) Infants spend about 50% of their sleep time in SWS and the rest 50% in REM sleep. Adults spend sbout 20% of their sleep time in REM and the rest 80% in SWS sleep. Elderly People spend less than 15% of their sleep time in REM sleep. Did u know these things???
No responses