Credit on traffic

@justinus (1110)
Karawaci, Indonesia
Hello, I got a lot of CREDIT/POINTS at much TRAFFIC SITES such as :Hit2Hit, TrafficSpaslh, TrafficSwarm, TrafficWarp, TrafficGoldRush. But I do not have any site to be advestised at this traffic exchange so that I offer to peoples who want advertise their site by my credit points. You pay me a little $ via paypal or alertpay or e-gold (I am not sure How much you have to pay, we can talk later), just tell your site then I would like to send it to the traffic and you pay me ....is it possible and interesting ?
@monouu (2608)
Be careful while you do this as some traffic exchange site forbid members to sell credits and you'll get banned. Instead of selling those credits cheaply I suggest you to spend them on Paid-to-promote (PTP) webpages. You can actually get paid by promoting webpage. For example Donkeymails PTP is paying $0.75 per 1000 credits earn from your PTP. However make sure these traffic exchange are under its approved list. For more info in PTP, you can visit my blog under my profile.
@justinus (1110)
• Karawaci, Indonesia
Hello, Thank Manouu ! I feel already know you but not very sure perhaps at Mylot also or you have may be popular name ! Ok I will try your site. again, TQ or tyerima kasih.