Cirque Du Soleil - Have you seen one of their shows?

Oh my gosh! My husband surprised me for Valentine's Day by taking me to see a Cirque Du Soleil show tonight. We seen the Saltimbanco one and it was fabulous. The music and the artistry in this show is amazing!! I was very impressed with the entire show and I think that I am hooked on seeing more of them. I actually came home to see if there were other shows near us that we might be able to see as I loved it. Have you ever seen one of these shows? If so, what did you think about it? If not, let me say that you have to go see one if you ever have a chance especially if you like acrobats.
@dodo19 (38704)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I've been lucky enough to see several of their shows. I love all of them. I think that they were all incredible shows. I really don't think that you'll regret it. That can certainly keep you entertained and give you your money's worth. It's really worth seeing. Trust me!
You are lucky if you have seen more than one of these. It was absolutely incredible! I was so glad to go and it was one of the best shows that I have ever seen. well worth the money that we spent and I certainly hope that we can make another close show this year.
@dodo19 (38704)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Well, I hope that you guys are able to go see another show. It's just incredible what they bring to the stage.
Yes, it really is. I think that we will be able to go and I think that the kids will be amazed with it.
@katsalot1 (1619)
I did see one of their shows on TV, and I thought they were stunning. Everything from the sets to the performance was amazing. It left me breathless, so a live performance must be fantastic!
I didn't know that they had ever had a show on television. I would love for my kids to see one. I am hoping that we can go to another one this year. The live performance was fantastic!!
@suspenseful (40314)
I never been to one of their shows. I heard that only people are on the show and I expect to see ladies riding horses with plumes on their heads (both the horses and the ladies), elephants doing tricks, lions and tigers pretending to be fierce and pretending to eat the lion tamer, and those cute little dogs that can jump on and off the horses's back, like when I was a kid and what I saw in the movies. The clowns I can do without. I am a bit scared of clowns.
There are not any animals used in the shows. It is like a musical with a circus theme really. I loved it and would recommend that you see it if you ever get the chance.
@suspenseful (40314)
I did see it on Tv once, and I thought what if one of them fell and hurt themselves? I mean some of what they were doing seemed rather dangerous. And I thought well I guess if they fell, no one would care, and that rather upset me.
Well, I would have cared. I thought the two girls that we on the trapeeze were a little dangerous but they were so good.
@amanda333 (739)
• France
what a lovely husband you've got...hope you have a super time, and enjoy yourself
I have a wonderful husband! He is so caring and always tries to really make sure that I have a good time. He does have a few faults but overall I would say that he is a 10 as far as husbands go! We have been married 14 years and I can only anxiously await the next 14. He is great!!