Nicollette Sheridan's last episode of Desperate Housewives is in April!!

http://www.wsmv.com/entertainment/18694943/detail.html?treets=nash&tid=2657537830813&tml=nash_ent&tmi=nash_ent_1_11150202122009&ts=H#- [i]"More details are being revealed about Nicollette Sheridan's departure from "Desperate Housewives." ABC said Wednesday that Sheridan was leaving the show, but didn't say when. Now, her representative told People magazine, "Her final episode doesn’t air until April." People said that there still was no word on exactly how Sheridan's character will be written off the show. Sheridan, according to People, is leaving "Desperate Housewives" to pursue other interests. "She had a great time on the show and is looking forward to her next project," her representative told People. The 45-year-old Sheridan plays vamp Edie Britt on "Desperate Housewives," a comedy-drama about domestic life on Wisteria Lane. Her departure was first made public by TV Guide magazine. "Desperate Housewives," a top 20 show and one of ABC's most successful series, stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker."[/i] i wonder if her nutzo hubby will end up killing her off or something.. what do you think they will do??
I was guessing that something will happen on the camping trip that she is going on with Dave, Mike and Katherine. It might take until April to play that out, especially if we have to keep missing weeks without the show, lol! Maybe she will get in the way of the shot to save Mike, or something similar.
latest rumor is that she will get into a car wreck and be able to get out of the car to just be electrocuted by a live wire that got knocked down..
Ouch! Typical Housewives drama, though, lol! Sad to see her go, but really interested to see how it plays out!
@ahgong (10064)
Well, that would depend on whether they are gonna be bringing her back in later seasons. With the way the story is going, I am not the least bit surprised if she got killed in the story. Especially when Edie stepped on so many people's toes in the series. Or she would be force to move to another place cos Wisteria Lane no longer welcomes her. I don't know. Let's just wait and see what the writers have in stall for her.
im wondering if they will use that psycho hubby of hers.. she isnt his target but eh she may find out too much one day
@ahgong (10064)
Well, I really do not know. I am still trying to catch up on Season 4. Waiting for Susan to give birth. Will let you know when I start watching Season 5!
@Reesers (1387)
I wondered about that when I first saw the news earlier today. It would be the obvious choice. I can't imagine the whole storyline coming to a climax in April that would lead her to...I don't know, running away again. Then we wouldn't have anything left to watch in May leading to the finale. Maybe he does kill her and like everything else, tries to cover it up or pin it on someone else. I guess we'll find out in two months!
oh my goddd Edie is going thats bad, she added lot of spice to the show . i think her husband will end up killing her once she finds out his motives
i have a feeling they will have it to where she can come back because i dont she her doing much after DH.. i see this as one of those time where the actors on a famous show decide they wanna be bigger.. leave for awhile.. fail then crawl back lol.. maybe they will act like he killed her but leave it to where they can bring her back some how or something.. maybe she will get committed in a mental hospital or something lol..