Does anyone else have a static problem? Shocks etc.
February 16, 2009 11:04am CST
I've had a real problem with static for the last couple of weeks. I'm getting shocks off taps, and when I took my jumper off last night I got a shock and spark! I have had problems before when holding metal stair rails and other metal things, but this is getting silly. Maybe I could use my personal electricity to power a torch or something - at least that would be putting it to some use! Is it just me, or does anybody else have this problem?
16 Feb 09
Hey I thanks a lot for posting this discussion. I've nearly gone mad. In my home, I'm the only one in my family who has had these "problems". The tap (oh thank god you mentioned it), people, clothes, finger nails, my mom (YES, MY MOM). I get shocks from everything in the winter season... So here I'm.Count me in your list too. Wouldn't it b cool if our powers get amplified and we can shock others instead of getting ourselves shocked..(hee hee...)
16 Feb 09
You are so like me! I get shocks from everything and everyone! I went to the mall with my kids had my daughter in the cart every time i touched her or took my hands off the cart for a second and put it back on I would get a shock! I touched the van got a shock. Touched a can of food got a shock! I dont know what was going on but everything is shocking me! I even got a shock from my cell phone!