How to know that anyone response my discussion??

@menulis (468)
Indonesia
how to know taht someone or any member of mylot here responds my comment?? is it any notice?? how can I found it?? thanks, im new here
• Dallas, Texas
You can have a email sent to you when you get a response or you will just have to come back and check your discussions. Welcome to myLot!
@menulis (468)
thanks for the suggestion, i will try this. btw how can i setting it?
@mz_Ira (1091)
everytime i check my account, I look at my list of discussions. I will know if someone responded when the number inside the parentheses has gone up but if someone responded on the comment already given, that topic of discussion is in bold letters or sometimes its next on top of my new entries.
@menulis (468)
i do it now, i have activated my email but no incoming email notify me about new responds. but its complicated to regularly check my account only for viewing is there any new responds or not. and sometimes i think will be late feedback from us too. nice to know you, i'll add you
@gjabaigar (2200)
^_^ Howdy!.... menulis!.... Edit or customize your profile page. Just like on Facebook or Friendster. Additional contents especially "discussions i've replied to". Others contents beside "my activity" are: "my interest rankings", "comments from my friends", "my photos", "my best responses", "discussion i've started". ^_^ Thanks!.... and Enjoy!.... myLot!....