What do you think??Why do some people commit a suicide?

In my own opinion people commit suicide because of family problems, wants to have an attention and most of all heart problems. I think those are the primary reasons why people try to commit this kind of act.
@lilaclady (28238)
People have to have a reason to live and sometimes when people feel so strong about something and there doesn't seem to be a future in that direction some people just lose the will to live...There is a saying that no-one needs a reason to kill themselves they need a reason to live.
I was hospitalized twice for this. Once I swallowed a bottle of pills. I was not in my right frame of mind at that time. I saw nothing but a black hole in front of me. If you have never done this horrible thing. Please don't try to figure it out. It was the two worse times of my life. I was so gone I forgot I had a family who loved me.