what do you do to get extra money?

What do you do to get extra money? Earning on-line? Getting another job? Selling this and that?
@CatGods (4592)
I have multiple streams of income which I am expanding on. I currently read tarot cards, I have 5 marketplace online stores, I'm on a site where you can create wearable art and novelty gifts, I'm on a site where you can create theme based stores and get commissions on what you sell, I call the last two sites my specialty shops, so with that in mind I guess you could say that I have 7 stores in total. I also do surveys to help boost the income. I plan on getting into bogging and selling my photography works. There are all kinds of ways to make money on the net. Please take a look at my profile, there might bet some thing of interest to you.
wow that is one heck of a job you have online.
ok! Hope everyone wil be like you!
@aissar (414)
Well I'm currently working on this site that costs $10 monthly but has great potential of $35,000 per month. It is very new and its called Revolutionary Matrix.
@aissar (414)
By the way, if you want to know more, don't hesitate to message me. :)
@siyuqiou (20)
earning on-line !beautiful girl !i love u !
@zhuhuifen46 (3485)
For me, it seems that how to cut spending is a more important and practical solution for the same purpose. I eat out much less, I do not buy new clothing. Food is simpler and healthier. With regular pension to support my life, and a bit saving from earlier days, i believe i can manage with reasonable quality. From the current economy storm, something is back to be accepted, esp by the younger generation. They are learning to save, to live a simpler life.
if you have owned computer with internet, you can search best affiliate marketing, blog, sell on line,etc., I'm kinda still in a process of researching and analysing what particular program or online approach would i take, in addition, i do accessories as hobbies and have it sell /offer to various accessories shops and plan to sell on line, i buy beads on wholesale , and have it retail or consign, Sometimes I make my own design or if I don't have time i would bought ready made one. I also have plan to make a creative design out of recycle stuff to come up with a bag and pouch amd other home accessories out of trash, still in the process of researching, on the other side, I'm offering my services as event organizer on a per project basis to event companies who are always on the look out for freelancer, sometimes look for company who offer commission basis for every product or services bought thru your effort. there are a lot of small business ideas that you can do to earn additional income, just use your imagination and be creative , who knows from your hobbies you can create an innovation and later on earn from your hobbies, you just have to find your interest and passion.
@tas4me (208)
• United Arab Emirates
I will tell you.