When was the last time you Cried.

LOL,,, sure is embarrasing to some ,(i would love to answer this in the end) ,but please tell me what made you cry ?
@kissieme (777)
The last time I cried is last night. I'm embarrassed to tell about it but yeah it's because I felt like I'm being neglected by my 2 year bf. It's been 4 days since he left a text msg and never left an email for a long time... T_T I know he loves me but I think his work comes first and not me... even at my busiest at work I still find the time to send msgs. The only thing I can do is wait and be there for him... Cheers to faithful, patient and loving gfs out there... ^_^
Oh ,,,thats so nice of you to be so caring for your BF...anyways i am sure with you caring so much he will notice you someday , and will be more caring then,,, don't worry everything will be allright
@kissieme (777)
Thank you.. yes, I think I am ^_^... I hope one day he will realize that too... God bless... xox
@dorayaho (101)
:( Just yesterday night. I quarreled with my BF and he hung up the phone on me.
oh thats bad , i hope you can think about it and try to sort out the issue,,, i am sure everything will be ok in the coming days
My daughter left last Sunday to go to Orlando Florida. She held on to me and cried. She was so sad to leave me that we both hugged and cried together. My baby will be home Sunday coming and I will be so happy. I know I will cry again just to see her. I don't feel there is any shame in crying.
thas so sweet ... thank you
@forslahiri (1042)
Hi, I cried only yesterday.Sabaceous gland of mine respond very quickly, whenever there is an incidence filled with emotion.I cried yesterday seeing an incidence in the TV,where a grown up son of an widow(70+) thrown her out of her own house and she is sitting/sleeping in court area and waitng for justice.The son she protected from all evils,grew him up with lots of sacrifice,made him capable to earn,...at the near end of her life- she has been oust from the shelter by the same son.It made me cry... =Lahiri,Kolkata,India.
Sad isn't it ... really unfortunate that these kind of things still happens ,hope that lady gets the right justice...as fast as possible
@patelabhi (106)
The only thing that makes me cry is some emotional songs or movies..!!The last time i cried was when i watched Taare Zameen Par.I don't know what happens to me,,but i cant stop crying seeing these type of movies..!!I dont scream loudly when i cry,,but just tears roll out from my eyes..!!
Yup it has happened to me also friend, thanks for the post
@nympha687 (940)
I had a huge fight with my boyfriend two nights ago. We were shouting at each other in public and it was so embarrassing. I guess that made me cry.
oh that must be really embarrassing for both of you ,hope you have sorted out the issues. thank you
@perugu (5279)
hi,friend,it was happened in the year 2006 when my wife passed away.now i am spending life with my two daughters studying 11th and 9th in hostel..no embrassing to share our feelings.Any how thanks for good discussion.
I am so sorry to hear about that, Thanks for the post