are you a Left brain or a Right brain dominant?

here is a link for you to take a test. http://www.web-us.com/BRAIN/braindominance.htm i am more of a right brain person and my wife is a left brain person dominant. i think that is one of the reason why we are so good together for the half of my brain is her brain. har har har. so what brain dominant are you? but in arguments my wife says i have no brains.... joke
@lampar (7591)
I am a regular left brain user according to my brain analyzer. He claimed that his brain reader showed that my left brain repeatedly light up with fancy colors whenever i am attended to his question and tasks assigned. I just have to accept his reasoning since he is the one who has his brain reader cables all over my head and full control of the buttons. lol!!!
wow you have a brain analyzer? that is so cool. har har har. well did you try to take the test on the link that i paste at my discussion.... just to prove if you are a real left brain dominant. maybe your brain analyzer was telling the truth and it is for you to find out.... thanks a lot for the response
@lampar (7591)
Sorry! my friend, i am just joking with you, i do not have a brain analyzer, i just got some clues of which side of my brain i used the most from certain articles i read that said if you have certain particular traits, or talented in certain trades or skills,or the tendency toward doing certain tasks in your life, then you have the higher probability to be a left side or right side brain person. I hope i do not caused all the confusion in you , hahaha.... please accept my sincere apologies. Happy mylotting!
@lampar (7591)
I just tested your link to find out which brain side person i am, the result said i am a right brain person because i used right side 10 times out of 12 , and left side 8 times . I have no clue there are so many questions in there, hahaha.....
@checapricorn (16049)
[i]HI se7, Mine is left also...I asked my hubby to take the test and I will follow later if we are the same or opposite! Thanks for sharing this![/i]
dont keep us waiting che, so what is the results of your husbands test.... is it the same as yours or the other way around? me and my wife is waiting here.... so dont let us wait har har har. hope you can get back to us... thanks a lot for the response and enjoy the weekends ahead.
[i]hi se7, hahahhaa..."opposite attracts"! My hubby's result is "right"! [/i]
@JenInTN (27545)
I use both sides the same..lol..I am amidextrius. That means I write with and use both my hands. I took that test a while back to see what it would say and it confirmed it too.lol
you use both sides the same? wow you must be an intelligent person. that is so cool. i wish i can use both sides too. but i guess i use both sides too it is just the right brain is more dominant.... right? but that is cool to know this is the first time i incounter such person. well i am glad to be your friend. thanks for a lot for the response and enjoy the weekend ahead.
@JenInTN (27545)
I don't know about being very intelligent...but thank you.
@AXLAERO (426)
well if your wife said that you dont have brains,well,your not alone ha ha.i also dont have brains.you see,i dont know if im left or right brain dominant.simple question but i dont know what to answer.this is a proof tha i dont have brains ha ha.
HOY!!!didnt you see the link at my discussion. that link will lead you to an exam that will shoe if you are a left brain dominant or if you are right brain dominant.... and to add fun in it let your husband try the test as well so you can see if he really has brains.... or it is all down on the loo drain har har har
@roniroxas (10568)
well gee i am a left brain dominant person. cool yo know that me and your wife are the same. maybe thats the reason why we are friends. we get along together. and since you are a right brain dominant (which i dont believe for i agree with your wife that you have no brains lol) it is good to know that we are different. lol
@tudors (1556)
i guess i am a left brainer since i use my right hand to write. so my balance and sense of direction is not as good as those left handers.
wow my wife uses her right hand for writting but she is a left brain dominant. is that possible? well i guess i need to read more about this. i agree with you with that regarding sense of balance. i am a right brain dominant and i my balance is not that good too. thanks a lot for the response
@bombshell (11265)
hehehe that was cool comments hey!. mine is left brain