Distribution of Wealth How can it be done?

November 10, 2006 1:46am CST
In India the rich becomes richer and the poor becomes poorer day by day We have 80% of wealth with 20% of the population. Now how to make the wealth work for the rest of the 80% of the population. Many ways u can suggest too. My suggestion : In Real estate Many vast lands are locked up and traded for speculation and it did not solve any body's purpose other than helping the richer. Now shall our govt introduces a law whereby one person cannot hold more than 2400 sq.ft of land. U will see land freeing from the rich to the poorer Also we must have a bank for Land and the land to be converted as units and trded.
No responses