Does anyone wanna help me with my oral english?

China
English is my second language, and it help me to understand the world,and it definitely will benefit to my work. But I made little progress in oral english, which limit me to use this language, can anyone help me,maybe I can teach you Chinese for the change.
@CatGods (4592)
I like your idea very much. You speak Mandarin, correct? I'm in the USA and I am wondering what is the time difference is between us. The U.S. has 4 time zones and I am in the central standard time zone, (midwest) I will have to check into if we can do voice chat on yahoo IM. If you have a web cam you might look into a site called www.oovoo.com You can have a conversation with up to 6 people at the same time. If I had a web cam that's where I would go. I hear that it's free too. Please feel free to keep in touch.
Yeah, I speak mandarin. Now, the Beijing Time is 17:50, it's afternoon, and an hour later, it will be evening.
@CatGods (4592)
it's just after 4 am here and it's sunday. so that means it's just after 6pm on a sunday where you live. that means you are 14 hours ahead of me. Correct?
@CatGods (4592)
oh yeah 6 pm would be 18:00 hours.
i think go abroad is the only way. or you have a foreign girlfriend and boyfriend. you should talk in english everytime. and they are always speak right english. so get marriage with foreigner at once.
your idea is not suitable for me, but any way, thanks for your response. Wish your marriage a happy one!
I'm glad to help you, but how we practice? We are strangers, I even don't know which city are you in.
Are you a chinese? I'm in Beijing. you must majored in english, right?
i am willing to help you..^^
but how can I contact with you?