what will be your first reaction if you come to know that you are in love

@amrith (291)
most of the people will fall in love in their life once at least .What was your first reaction when you understood you are in love?
@stormy09 (438)
• United Arab Emirates
Hello amrith, you know what wa my reaction --"Oh my GOD I am inlove, it cant be, but Im in love -- Kinda crazy hehe-- what about you?
@amrith (291)
Yes you will be in a supr natural word evry thing seems to pretty beuatful and loving
@stormy09 (438)
• United Arab Emirates
You are absolutely correct, everything is beautiful and everything is so colorful
When I found out I was in love. it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was crying and it was for a long,long time. See I don't like to be in love at all. I love to be in like with someone. It leaves me in control of my actions. When I fall in love I fall deep and hard. I am more vulnerable to doing things other ways.
@amrith (291)
Falling in love with some body is that you are willing to sacrifice anything for the other it is the true nature of love most of the time it will be accidental
@reds08 (306)
When im falling in love, i will smile a whole day, everything seems to be perfect..lol
@amrith (291)
It is nice to read your expression It is true in nature
@kquiming (2998)
that happened a long time ago. that was the first time. i didnt exactly know what was it. i dont' remember the exact details of how it went by, and the things i did, or how i acted...but i can still remember and i can say, my reactions were all positive. nothing negative or dangerous. u know..
@amrith (291)
Yes true love is all positive and nothing negative