What is your favourite taste of food?

@nikky28 (1572)
Do you like it Spicy, Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Salty, hmm did I leave out anything?
@cream97 (29164)
I like my main dishes to taste spicy but not too very salty. I lke my desserts to be mildly sweet and not too sweet. I love my citrus fruits to be sour and tangy like. This can go for tangerines, peaches, lemons and so on. I like my food to be a mixture of flavors, but just for what type of food that it is.
@nikky28 (1572)
That's a very neat answer. Thanks for the response
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Nikky! I can eat any type of food provided it is purely vegetarian.I eat sweet,salty,sour and bitter,everything we cook at home.thanx.
i like sweet and sour, maybe add a few spicy, i am so lucky live in china, you know chinese food is rich, you can eat many taste, many race food make me many choice, i prefer china north food, coz i was born there.
@Jae2619 (1484)
I grew up in a household that food was mainly sweet. My mom put sugar in alot of things, like pasta sauces, chili soups and so on. But as I have moved to the Southern part of the United States, I have grown fond of Spicy. My husband loves spicy and can eat things that are extremely hot, and for those food, I add sugar, lol.. Odd, I know.
@eggpoy (133)
sweet and sour ehehe.. it's kinda weird for me but i like it anyway..
I like to have a main dish that is spicy or salty and then dessert that is sweet. Starting with Spicy/salty makes the sweet so much sweeter!
@fren45 (895)
We I malaysia Like spicy/Sweet food compared the rest.
I like salty the best. But if you mix salty, and sweet together it is twice as good.
@mermaidivy (15404)
I like them all in different food mixture. And I like to cook different flavor food too :-)
@bubbletush (1333)
I love spicy food but not too spicy to a point that it will already have a burning sensation on my tongue.
most of my foods are spicy, but i think every food has to have a balance more than one.
@Yori88 (1468)
I like sweet foods especially chocolates. I prefer sweets above the rest of the other taste of foods. I just learned that there is another taste of food which is called UMAMI. I do not know how to express that in English or if that word is an English already but I knew it in Filipino and it is "Malinamnam." I do not know how to translate it but it is quite similar to delicious and juicy.
Hi lotter i like spicy and sour to eat .iam a paani puri lover.:) and what about you ,what kind of food you prefer to eat.
@modstar (9608)
I think it's a little of sweet and spicy. I personally love chicken barbecue with sweet marinade and dip in soy sauce with some chili on it. But if i really have to choose between sweet and spicy, i'd choose spicy. I think food that is spicy are more flavorful plus most of them can be paired with rice. Salty is great from time to time so it will be my second choice. The least would be sour. Sour food gives me upset stomach.
@Canellita (12056)
I most prefer food that is savory. That is, food that has good flavor but not so much seasoning that you can no longer taste the main ingredient of the dish. Many people bury the true flavor of the food under what they are adding to it and the taste of the original food is completely lost. The right combination of ingredients can enhance a food bringing out certain qualities and diminishing others.