Have you heard of Hobomodo?

I guess it's another way of saying "free stuff" and I keep seeing features about it on the news and on the web as a phenomenon that has really picked up due to the recession. I have been googling the word all day and have found some awesome deals! Have you been taking advantage of Hobomodo tactics? What do you think about it??
@Pigglies (9336)
I haven't heard of that, is it like Freecycle or something? I used to be all into giving away free stuff on Freecycle until people just kept on flaking out and it got really annoying.
No, it's more like finding free deals online. I think it started with gizmodo.com, a tech website. They began featuring tech rebates and deals that could get you goods for little to no money, sometimes even rebate return money. They have expanded to include some other tips on finding freebies and deals though. On a side note - good to hear someone else uses Freecycle! Sorry to hear you've had bad luck with it, though. I have actually had some good experiences with it so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed that people don't start flaking out like you mention!
@Pigglies (9336)
Oh that sounds cool. We love doing rebates here. I think businesses figure at least 50% of people don't bother to complete them. Freecycle was good for the most part. I picked up a few cool things too, but mostly just cleaned. It definitely helped my cleaning, but then after awhile the people on it that were good left it seemed and then I had to start creating a list of who would flake and who wouldn't. Then it got to be too much work. But I still offer things from time to time, although people don't jump on it like they used to and sometimes no one ever picks it up so it gets thrown away eventually.
@fasyahime (634)
yeah..but mostly the item not for international citizen..so,i don't pay much attention towards it..
I am going to have to right this down. I am all for the free and the cheap. Thanks