house cleaning

@Leykon (483)
I am sorry that I have not been responding to my friends posts,but it is time to do a major house cleaning.I try to do all my walls and ceilings at least once a year and go over everything.which is getting to be a big job for me,so takes me a lot longer then it should. I would much rather be on here posting but need to keep the house clean also It would go much faster if I had some volunteers. lol
@mermaidivy (15404)
House cleaning is good, I liek doing that, it can keep me busy and kill some time, I like to to clean stuff and shinny floor too ;-)
@Leykon (483)
I like the house to be nice and clean also
@Grandmaof2 (7602)
Volunteers??? ha ha You're funny. What are volunteers? Oh yeah I remember now that's when people used to go help others and not expect to get paid for it. I used to do that when I was able to get around better. I could use some volunteers as well but it wouldn't be safe to hold my breath waiting. It'll be nice when it's all done and you'll be glad you were able to once again get it done. Take Care and have a terrific day. It is storming really bad here. We had a nice day yesterday and all night the wind blew and all morning it's been snowing and blowing real hard. Power was out for 2 1/2 hours because wind took out a power pole. So be prepared. I went to see my daughter yesterday and had my hair done, sure glad I did that. Daughter is recovering slowly but doing well. Take Care.
@Leykon (483)
Yes I know all about volunteering did it for many years myself was always rinks or the pool in the summer time,also did a lot of babysitting for friends We got that storm her as well but I don't think it was as bad as we never lost our power. Glad your daughter is doing ok,maybe we will get back to our game soon.
Your friends here understand what your going through. I am always cleaning to keep from having to do the big clean ups later. I also have hand prints on my wall from my daughter and that hair spray.
@Leykon (483)
My trouble is that I have so much stuff gathered up that all I do is clean.We get a lot of stuff from our children and grandchildren that I can't get rid of but always needs cleaning
@vasavi20 (293)
that's gud to know that u r busy in cleaning ur house.....even am doing the same..half time cleaning taking rest and in this rest time am responding to my friends....
@Leykon (483)
I feel bad that I don't get to the computer much when I get busy as about the only thing I do is answer my emails.I will try and do a bit more