Name five things you love about your loved ones!!!

@mssnow (9493)
Could be a spouse, could be a child or children, could be a pet, could be a parent or grandparent or aunt or uncle, or all of them or some of them. Name five things you love about your loved ones. Here's my list 1. I love how much my boys have grown into very productive handsome young men. 2. My oldest son (Dan) is over in Iraq, I love the fact that he chose to do what he loves and to serve his country. 3. My middle son (Mikey) is pursuing his dream of going to college and becoming a meteorologist. He is in his senor year, so it wont be long now. He already has a job lined up. I am very proud and love that he has found a career. 4.I love my youngest son (Kevin) for helping me whenever I ask without complaining. Makes me proud to know how good he turned out. 5. I love my dad for making it to 94 years young and still kicking. Ok see how easy it is. Your turn!!!
@balasri (26549)
The five things I love about my wife are Her concern for me Her love for me Her neatness Her go getting attitude Her patience
@mssnow (9493)
I hope you let your wife read this. im sure she would love it :)
@balasri (26549)
I sure will.
@Llonorra22 (1150)
I love my mom because, she is kind, thoughtful, caring, understanding and most of all she loves me unconditionally. happy posting...
@mssnow (9493)
aw how sweet thanks for posting :)
ok here it goes husband 1. no matter what it is he can do it, all he has to do is read about it, watch it etc and he can do it, it amazes me. 2. he makes me feel like everything will be ok even if we have no idea how we are going to get through something i know it will be ok cause he is there with me. 3. his laugh, he doesnt laugh often but when he does it is so child like and innocent. 4. the way he acts when we get a new toy, weather it is a race car track for the kids, trampoline, fishing pole, game for xbox he is like a kid at christmas. 5. his kiss it still makes me melt in his arms after 13 years. it is passonionate and warm and you can feel the love. oldest daughter 14 years old 1. the way she will agrue no matter what if she thinks she is right, i know no one will ever run over her she can stand on her own, 2. her excitement, she gets excited over the littlest things 3. her willingness to learn, i know she will always be open for new ideas and adventures 4. her eyes you can see the light in them so bright and innocent 5. her smile it can light up the room youngest daughter 11 years old 1. her trust, she will trust everyone till given a reason not to and she can always try to understand why they did things 2. her caring heart, she feels things so deep weather it is a person or animal she cant stand to see anyone or thing hurt 3. her hands, so tiny and warm but when she holds yours you can feel the love she has 4. her dreams, she wants to always be someone that helps others and animals in all jobs she wants to do when she grows up 5. her understanding, things are tough and money is tight and she knows it and she always makes sure not to ask for things that are hard to get. you just know when she wants something but she never ask cause she doesnt want you to feel bad that is my family and the ones i love and the some of the reasons i love them but most of all i love them all cause they are my family and they love me for me and no other reason.
@nikky28 (1572)
My list, 1. I love my mom for being patient, loving and caring. 2. I love my dad for having taken care of me, correcting me when I was wrong and providing me with the facilities for a better life. 3. I love my brother for being protective, he is an inspiration for me and he supports me in whatever I do. 4. My boyfriend, the one I love more than anything in this world, he is my best friend too. He is my strength and he is always there for me in good times and bad. He loves me and he is a very nice person who gave me my freedom. 5. I love my pet for being a nice playmate and loving me unconditionally.