Soulmate...where can I find one!

@nuemann (332)
I have always wanted to be with someone that I can love and share both my sunny sides of life and not so good sides with but it seems all these things are so elusive that I end up being alone after a try that leaves me heartbroken so amwondering if am the reason or there are a set rules that guides meeting a soulmate and keeping them... Please advice me and let me know how you can give your best and be appreciated for who you are and not what you are!
@buggles64 (2713)
I know of your dilema, because I have often felt the same way. I don't know that there are any hard and fast rules about finding a soul mate, but when you do, I think you just "know" Sometimes, the problem is the other person, they may not feel the same way that you do. I thought I found my soul mate, he was everything that I wanted in a mate...loving, kind, generous (in spirit if you know what I mean), a good dad, a great cook, amongst other things. I tried several times to work things out with the man that I wanted to be my soul mate, but was turned away several times. I wanted to see him and talk to him, but unfortunately he didn't want to see me. I know I don't want to live the rest of my life alone, so I have moved on...and someday I will find my soul mate, and he will feel the same way about me. He will know that I am just as serious as what he is. It is especially wonderful when you can find someone who appreciates you for who you are and not what you are.
@buggles64 (2713)
lol...yeah, a machine would be nice. Well, it takes open and honest communication for any relationship to work, and if one party is unwilling to communicate then there isn't a relationship.
@reckon21 (3484)
Don't try to find one. You might only get yourself frustrated. Soul mate is very rare. Even if you marry for all the right reason, you can't still be sure that the person you married to is your soul mate. Maybe it's better and easy to find somebody whom you can trust and love one hundred percent with out the much hype expectation.
@nuemann (332)
Well am not sure if you are talking from experience but am sure what you mean is that I should forgetr about looking for a soulmate; true love, because is as elusive and untrue. I should give up the near perfection feeling of being there and accept what I have and give it all my best shot; by loving it 100% even if its not mutual, aight? well some say you don look for true love but it looks out for a heart that true deserves it and resides in that heart as long as the heart is accomodating. Am sure that no matter how we see love and feel about it, somewhere, someday in one special encounter, you will meet that which is beyond all reason and will blow your mind such that you will never know what hit you, and if you are courageous enough to grasp it...you live happily ever after just like the gorgeous lady above! I pray it comes to me soon!
@indahfth (11169)
to get someone who really fit with us was difficult. my own experience. This is now my life can be less happy, because I desire to be with someone who I can share the love does not match expectations. At first it looks real, but after a while everything is so changed. Soulmate I never get. I can only say to you, in the relationship be prepared for disappointment or resentment. early because of the beautiful is not yet final will also be beautiful. I hope you can find a soulmate and always happy. I hope your life is better than me. But whatever happens happier. Soulmate can indeed make us happy. if you want a serious relationship, first recognize that people want to love you. do not look as beautiful and happy time with you so he is very happy. because you are very happy to say that he is a soulmate. we do not know what will happen, there are many roads to happiness and sharing.