family ringtones

@suzzy3 (8351)
I sat in my husbands car the other day and his phone went off sounds strange but we have no signal where we live,so I have never really heard my husbands mobile go off,The I heard "TAXI,TAXI,TAXI" It was our sons ringtone,I laughed like crazy.Do you have different ringtones for your family.My daughters should be"MONEY,MONEY,MONEY" OR "YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE".Let us know for a laugh.
@emilie2300 (1889)
My daughters is the old lamb chop song This is the song that never ends. My husbands is iur song sufforcate from J holiday. My brotheres is This is the way I live. My moms is a funny one that says Your momma is calling back just to chat about the cat. it has other words that are cute.
@suzzy3 (8351)
sounds really good.xx
Thank You
@evsoriano (166)
yap, we have common ringtone for family members. it was our favorite song, "ALL MY LIFE" by america. i even recorded my baby when he is crying and i made is as my msg tone... hahahha, it always made me smile specially when im in a public place then suddenly i recieve a msg, everyone that hears it look around and try to look for that baby..
@suzzy3 (8351)
How funny thanks for responding.x
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
i hardly ever use my cell . it's a prepaid one & just has a regular ring to it. i'd love to have a catchy tune on it. i have heard alot of cute ones. i know about as much about that cell phone as i do the computer. lol
@suzzy3 (8351)
I can switch my computer on and get to a few sites if that tells a story.x