as of this moment of time, can you say you're happily married?

@mobhomeir (7565)
Me? I am not due to some nonsense problem that I never know whose fault was. I felt not because I've been honest and loyal with my hubby but still I got no consideration in fairness on my part... Can you share your point of view on this matter?
Hi me and my hubby are married forlast 13 yearsandhaving two qute litle sons,we all love each other and are happy living with other.so after so many yrs also i can say that we aare happily married.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I hope and wish we could always overcome whatever couple's problem so we could reach also where you are right now...congratulations! keep it up...
thanks
@dmrone (750)
I have been married for 14 years now, and while we have had our ups and downs, i can honestly say that yes i am happily married. We work together to make our marriage work and last. We work through any problems that may arise as a couple and not against each other.
@mobhomeir (7565)
that's good I envy. I wish we could stay that long or more than that....Understanding would be the number one factor of strong and happy marriage...thanks
I am! Six years and five months of a blissful union. I am a very blessed wife, i have a God-given husband who is also my bestfriend!
@mobhomeir (7565)
Oh how sweet couple you are. I am envy. How I really wish we could be also that way the way you do...keep it up...
@elghrasya (501)
We just got married last December and by now we are now in three months of our relationship as a husband and wife. We argue on a lot of things, we misunderstood a lot and we always end up fighting. But even though we are in that kind of situation it's okay because my husband always finds a way to make me feel better about what's happening to us.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Congratulations my friend. I envy you on that...keep it up..thanks