Is it possible to earn $50 from reviewstream?

@rashmie (948)
United Arab Emirates
Reviewstream is a website where you can review anything whatsoever that may be. I have submitted five reviews there and all of them were expected, however, with so called bulk rate. If this is the way then I have to write 125 reviews there to get the payout which is whopping $50. And again there is always danger of never crossing the payout since it is a bit high. Any relevant experience?
@jazzsue58 (2668)
My understanding is, they are very quick to reject posts that don't opt for bulk payout. Try the one I write for, DooYoo.com. You actually have an account there, it's a friendly site and far more fair than RS. I found them through reading all the complaints on RS at other places! I sent one review to RS, they published it but never sent me an email so I didn't know. That was for full payment. The site seems to be better than when I went there, though, so I'd say try both, rewriting your articles so you dont just c and p.
@liaamur (417)
i have yet to try that, so i could not give you a better review (for this, i'm sorry) but there have been discussions here on mylot with regards to that, you might want to check them out so you could have a better idea. good luck to you, though!
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
That's right. But I am new here and unable to search an old discussion. The in box above is a web search of Yahoo.