Sites that pay for Blogging or Writing?

@elsoft12 (1825)
Hi friends,Many of you many might be using these sites that have paid you for blogging or writing.If you have been part of it,been paid and you see a potential,then it would be great if you can list out those sites. PS: Please dont post any referal links here.Thank you.
@arthi_88 (1518)
I worked for today.com for sometime but now they have stopped paying per post and I sincerely don't think anybody who writes well will write for few cents.Still you can give them a try as, if your blog performs well with the number of visits per day then you may be promoted to pay per post scheme.I am waiting for my first payment from Helium and as soon as I get it I will post it in my blog.These are the two sites I know that pays well for articles or blogging. You can also try out http://www.getafreelancer.com/ which has many article or blogging job. Hope this have helped you.Have a nice day!
@elsoft12 (1825)
hello arthi, Hope you get your payment from helium soon.By the way what was the minimum payout at helium.I havent used today dot com.I will check their terms visiting their site.At getafreelancer it is very difficult to get these writing tasks for a reasonable amount.They are too low as I see them.Did you have any success there?
@elsoft12 (1825)
@arthi_88 (1518)
The minimum payout at Helium is 25$ and I am getting 35.88$ due to my writing stars and empty title bonuses adding up though I have made hardly around 2.5$ from page views. Try and login/sign up there at around 8p.m in the evening in Indian time. At freelancer I too saw he rates are too low for an article so I am not going to opt for it.One of my friend have earned some money from there for an offer so I thought you could give it a check.Presently I am checking out a blog which has loads of information for freelance writers. http://ravens-writing.blogspot.com/ Check it out as the blogger is a successful writer and a myLotter.It sounds difficult in the beginning and later becomes easy once we start having a market reputation. Hope I can be successful in the market of freelance writing and my informations have helped you.
@kalav56 (11497)
Hi Elsoft !I see that you are from India. I have been writing for Associated content and you can see the lnk in my profile if you want to to check some articles of mine.You can register yourself with this site because it is still available for all of us unlike Helium.Helium was very interesting because you could rate articles and also submit articles for contests.Now it is no longetr accessible. I have heard about Triond, but I have not started submitting articles.The first three in Associated content were checked by an editor and after that they were published. Here we are not eligible for upfront payment and so the earnings would be in proportion to the page views you get, and the number of articles you submit. Good luck!
@arthi_88 (1518)
I know how we all have felt after seeing Helium temporarily close down. But its still having problem and I can log in every night at around 9.00 p.m IST or sometime before it but not during daytime. In fact I have requested payout from them and should get it by today. Hope you can login too tonight. Just give it a try. Good sites like Helium don't close down just like that. I think they are going through some technical glitches which will be corrected soon. At least I hope so. Have a nice day!
@elsoft12 (1825)
Hi.How good is associated content in terms of payment and restrictions applied.i mean is it open to India writers.Helium as I saw was good but now I can only read articles on this site.i cant login,rate or create my own articles over there.As arthi says,lets hope they come back soon.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Associated content pays only to Non Us citizens upfront payments and Indians are paid only on the basis of page views. It has a high traffic though. You retain the right to the articles and can submit the same articles to helium also. It may prove to be a nice way of increasing your earning from page views.
@Bebs08 (10685)
I am also looking for site who will pay you for blogging. I am interested to know to know from the responders of this post, I only know about sites which will pay you for the articles you write. I know of Associated content and helium. they will pay upfront payment for your article Plus page view bonus. There is also a site called Ehow where you can share everything you know and you will be paid according to how useful is your article. The minimum pay out in ehow is $10. Good luck..
@elsoft12 (1825)
There are some good suggestions as you can find the above posts.Ans ehow is a good introduction from you.I will check this site.Thanks for sharing.
@vidhyagowri (1974)
well i joined today.com, helium and associated content where people say, we can earn more But i am not active there. If you want you can heck out my blog for the link
@elsoft12 (1825)
Thanks for sharing gowri.Are these sites available for non-US,UK Canada people.