Going out to eat...

How much do you typically spend if you go out to eat at a restaurant with your family? For my large family of 7, we spend normally around $100 if we eat out at someplace like Red Lobster. I don't think that's too bad considering hubby and I alone can spend around $50 at Red Lobster, so adding 5 children only adds an extra $50.
@lilybug (21145)
That is really hard to say because the kids and I almost always go out with someone else when we go out to a sit down dinner. I would say typically the 3 of us have around a $30-40 bill depending on where we are going.
That's not difficult to do these days. I can't even spend less than $40 on my family by going to McDonald's.
@Amarrra (79)
I have a family of 4, but it's usually 3 because my brother doesn't like going out to eat often and the three of us is usually around $75-120 depending on where we go, heyyy my dad says "Get whatever you want" and that's what me and my mum do:].
I guess I'm doing pretty good then feeding 7 people on $100 or less at a restaurant.
@cream97 (29164)
The highest that my family spends out to eat altogether would be about $25.00, the max. That is how much we have spent so far. Now if we was to go to an expensive restaurant like California Dreaming, then we would at least be spending close to $75.00 or so.. Or less than that, it depends on what we are getting.. Some of those meals cost like $10-20 and up.. I have never been to Red Lobster before.
I couldn't spend $25 or less no matter where I went, unless I did it by myself. One time hubby and I got McDonald's and the only kids with us were the youngest 2 and we still managed to spend $30. It's getting very expensive to eat out.
@ravinskye (8242)
We usually spend around $40 for our family of 5. We don't go to red lobster. We just hit the local places in the general area. They usually aren't priced too bad.
When it's just my husband and I we normally spend about $12.00 thats with drinks . Sometimes we only pay $3:50 for a good sized meal . Things are cheaper in Mexico, and we can eat out more often.
@jesssp (2739)
It's just the two of us and our bill can easily creep up to $100 if we're both having lots of drinks. We've started just having a few drinks at home before if we're going out with friends and then just having one or two at the restaurant; our bill is normally around $60 then. When you start ordering $7 martinis things really start to add up! When it's just the two of us we both stick to just water and usually we can get out with a $25 tab at a casual dining restaurant. We can do McDonald's for about $12, sometimes less if I stick to just a tiny double cheeseburger and small fries.
I haven't had a drink in a restaurant since before my twins were born I think, unless I'm going specifically for drinks, which hasn't happened since my twins were babies. Actually maybe a month ago I had a drink at a restaurant, but it was as a dessert sort of thing. The drink was a frozen one, I forget what it was called, but it had banana flavors, chocolate flavors, and I think coconut flavors, all mixed with ice cream and chocolate syrup. I ordered that as my dessert and it was very good.