Do you like the aside in DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES?

China
I like it very much!I just watch 05-16 then,and write down what Marry Alice say in the end of the story.It's such a clever words,and I think she's voice is amazing.Here is it: "You should never be too impressed by people with good manners.They're the ones who will give a friendly wave even when they're stolen from you;they're the type to sweetly welcom you,even as they try to uncover your secrets;they're the kind to offer you coffee,even as they report you to the police. And don't bo too offended by someone who's openly rude,because they may be that way for the nicest of reasons."
I love desperate house wives myself. I am not understanding your question. ASIDE is what? Welcome to mylot Jasmine
Sorry,I can't express myself well.I mean what Marry Alice said in the end every time.I don't know how to spell it,my be "voice over"or some thing,would you tell me?Thanks for your response,gifts:)
@seared (261)
yes,me too! Especially the last sentence"don't be too offended by someone who's openly rude, because they may be that way for the nicest of reasons"! it just made me understand something in my deep heart at that moment, really beautiful and philosophical!