Just for FUN! ABC game........

Well since I am just on here 'hanging out' I figured I might as well (attempt) to start a game..... The ABC Game! Pretty easy game. Ill post a topic and start with the letter A then whoever gets here next will add the word with the letter B and so on....up to Z. Whoever gets to Z gets to post a new topic. So here we go.......... Animals
You start very different type of discussion. But I don't have enough time to take part in this discussion.
But you did just take part in it :)
• Somalia
might as well have posted an answer. lol!
wait, i dont get it (yes i am really slow lol) so like, since the topic is animal, we're supposed to post animals using the alphabet right? aw what the heck.. C- Catfish (haha!)
Yeah thats it...lol. Not too hard. :) D--- Dog
It's my turn now...F-fox wait...can I post two more under F...frog and falcon. Keep it going...have fun!
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
that leaves me at E-elephant.. pretty easy.. can I add more? just to make the post longer. hehe. .....oops, my kind just went black there. so I guess I'll just stick with elephant. hehe.
D-Dog! Enjoy your game!
@daneg33 (1131)
B - Blarney Stone, because it's St. Patrick's Day!