Better single than sorry

@specific (156)
South Korea
I am a girl that who has never had a boy friend.To tell the truth ,i really dreams of making a boy friend.However,i want to find someone that who can share sorrows and happiness with me.And i want to find someone that who will love me just like my parents do.Actully,till now i have not meet any guy that attacts my attention.Sometimes,i have thought that i will never marry till i meet the one who fits me.Hi,my friend ,what is your idea about marrige?And do you have had a boy or girl friend?
@tea512 (687)
it will happen when you least expect it, it has been my understanding through my own life that when you are pressing to find someone it never works. Then you stop trying almost giving up it happens out of the blue. the other thing look around you harder there is always someone in your circle that is probably thinking about relationship but does not ruin friendship or afraid to ask. Good Luck goo things come to those who wait, but really who has the kind of time.
@ericajoyce (1746)
Hello specific. Dont worry. The right guy will soon come to you. Keep a positive outlook and enjoy being single. I do have a boyfriend. I dont have any plans for marriage. It never crossed my mind.
@sunita64 (6469)
Regarding this I believe in destiny, may be till date no one has come to you but the moment the right man walks in I am sure you will not only choose him but marry as well.So keep hoping, and regarding a mate loving like parents is something difficult to get, as parents love is selfless for their children. But with a partner it is a matter of give and take.
@myhllim (272)
Marriage to me is a life commitment. I only want to do it once in my life. I totally agreed with you that our life partner need to be someone loves us, and also hopefully someone we love too. I believe there is alredy somebody for all of us. It just needs a right timing for both to meet. For relationship, you only will know whether you are sorry or you are happy if you give it a try. Of course, try for the one you won't regret even the outcome is not what we desired at the end. Good luck!
@ajithlal (14616)
I do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I am planning to get married within one year because I am already 29. I think some point we need someone who can share our sorrows and happiness. I think you will find someone soon in your life. I always believe somewhere somebody is made for everyone.