Blogging help needed, cliques or whatever they are called these days.

United States
March 22, 2009 1:57am CST
A few years ago when I started blogging there were these clique type things that you would join and then every day they would email you a topic and you would post your answer to the topic on your blog. It was a cool way to get the creative juices flowing and everyone's sites were linked on the clique's main page so if we wanted to see what someone else had written we just zipped on over to their page. It was fun, but I don't see stuff like that around anymore. Are they out of fashion? Called something else now? Or is their a new way to do this type of thing? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
2 people like this
2 responses
• United States
22 Mar 09
i've never heard of that either. the closest thing i can think of is the sites that pay you to write about a particular topic on your blog.
@xkaraix (595)
• Australia
22 Mar 09
Gosh, I've never even heard of such a thing (except the writers block stuff on LiveJournal). Sounds really neat though but a lot of work for the creator/owner unless it's automatic I suppose. I hope someone can help out. I'd be really interested in this too.