india $ Nz second match any predictions???/

@legend4u (1019)
India
March 22, 2009 9:00pm CST
i think it could be too tough to say Nz come back very strongly. They have fear about indian players. the come up with a plan for single player and gets him out and that day someone else come in to the play. They are thinking too much and their bowlers are all around the pitch they have no consistency. And in betwwen the talk about how great indian batting line up they are not thinkuing about our bowling department. i think last match our seemers didn't bowl that great ,yes they did folow a tight line most of the time. but there were many loose bowls but newzeland was on the back foot and that is reason why they failed.
2 responses
@subha12 (18452)
• India
26 Mar 09
For me the situation looks otherwise. I think NZ is playing very very good at this moment. India have to ball well. Otherwise there is remote chace to wrp up series.
1 person likes this
• India
23 Mar 09
i will gofor india . team india will win the match .indians are in good form . so 90 % chance for india to win .. then 10 %chance for the match ends up in draw .