Ever eat in the bathromm?

Has anyone ever eaten in the bathrom? I will admit I have and it isn't the best place to do it! I have only do it a few times. I know this is weird or disgusting discussion to start for some. I don't care what kind of responses I get! I'd like to know.
@ShepherdSpy (8561)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
I'd wish I was able to categorically say that my bathroom is so clean that you could maybe be able to eat off the toilet seat,but there's no way I'd go in there to make use of the facilities with a plateful of food to keep me going while I was in there!
@ersmommy1 (12595)
Have to say no. I have never done that. The thought is kind of icky.
@winzpc (2356)
I will say a nice discussion. Everyone has their own bathroom but if the bathroom is been decorated so beautiful then I won't be look weird to eat in there. But I haven't eat any thing in my bathroom. Because my bathroom not to big and look dirty. So I won't be able to eat in there. Do you eat normally like eating and watch your around or maybe you try to focus with your food and don't look anywhere? Keep post Happy myLotting...
Thanks for the response! This topic just came out of the blue yesterday!
No I have not eaten in my rest room as of yet. Who knows when I may have to eat while I take a bath. My daughter has eaten while bathing more than once. I don't find it disgusting either. My bathroom stays clean from a to z.
@abanerji (1026)
yuk! cant even imagine eating in the bathroom. however clean it may be but still i can't. i would rather not eat.
@rainmark (4302)
Hi blue, it's sounds little bit different i never done that before and i have no plan to do it. As i can concentrate eating while having urinate or having poo. Happy posting.
I have once! I took my sandwich in there when i was doing stuff in the bathroom, i dont think ive ever eaten in one since and i dont think i ever will! lol