What will you do if your lecture angry at you?

@hanah87 (1835)
Malaysia
I have make mistake to my lecture and i think he angry at me.I dont bring a calculator and he ask me why i dont bring it and make a joke about me to my friend.I feel ashamed and whisper slowly to him shut up you.I think it is not to loud.My friend hear it and i think my lecture hear it too.I feel guilty but do not know what to do.I afraid if he give me bad marked to my exam. What should i do?I am scared to apologize because he dont say anything that he angry to me.....
@lockheart (1405)
well, i dont have too much experience regarding of that but of course i have been in that kind of situation. there was a time i was ask to answer a problem with the use of a calculator. i have done the right method but i have failed to answer the question correctly. my classmates protest that my answer is incorrect. lol. but that's my calculator's answer. she look mad at me and i just said that its my calculator's fault. lol. and then she said why should i blame my calculator. i just laugh about it. lol.