Do you find it difficult to say SORRY to family and friends?

@laydee (12811)
Do you find it difficult to say Sorry? Yes, I do, most especially friends and family. I could well say sorry to my partner, but find it difficult for my family. Yes, I do regret committing sins and all, but I say sorry through actions. Like doing something to compensate for my behavior, but the word SORRY just isn't something that is easily blurted out. How about you?
@sanuanu (11235)
Yes, yes. Specially with my family. With friends I am a little more than open so, I don't feel ashamed of saying sorry but with my family, Yes I do. Specially to my younger brother. I can say sorry in funny ways but I can never be sorry in a serious way. I don't know why but I think it hurts my ego a bit!
@laydee (12811)
I guess it's the ego talking that's why we tend to have difficulty in saying 'sorry'. Not to mention the 'sorry' is such a cliche most of the times, people say sorry YET they do that same thing over and over again.
@sanuanu (11235)
It happens in mylot too, isn't it? Even I would make the same mistake over and over again thinking that I would say sorry if anyone would ask about it! But that is different that actually accepting your fault in front of someone you think you are elder to!
@angel2009 (210)
Same with me...when I feel sorry for any of my deeds I show that in my action rather than saying that in words to those whom I love like parents, family, partner...I feel saying sorry is very formal so it just don't come to me easily...rather my actions and emotions speak for themselves when I am sorry for something...I can only say sorry to those with whom I am just formal.
famile and friends - We are all family one way or another
No I find sorry to be very easy to say. I don't have to say it often though. Maybe this is why I can say it so easy.
@eztuner (451)
For me is very easy to say I am Sorry, I like to hear it from people so I assume is the other way around. If you made a mistake, you are only human as the other person, so there is no big deal unless I make it one.
@balasri (26549)
I always say sorry readily if I am wrong.I am a proud person and it makes me more proud to admit my mistakes and brave enough to say sorry.
@aakkii (213)
hi friend,how r u? yes, i can say sorry directly, i dont feel hasisatation to say sorry,if i havre done something wrong, i dont remember how much time i had said SORRY ,bcoz i dont want to hurt anyone,take care n keep smiling.
The minute I realize I have hurt someone or upset them, I immediately say I'm sorry. It just pops out. I also do things for them to make me and them feel better. I just don't like having people I care about mad at me. I also don't like seeing people upset. :)
@jheLaichie (4439)
yes sometimes i do., specially if im not used to saying it... id rather do good deeds to thema nd for them...