Violence and TV Program

Child and TV program - This is picture is to show, how the child are addicted to the TV programs ,which involves mainly violence.
@kumarpslv (3216)
I feel strongly that viewing large amounts of TV violence causes the child to act more violently in our daily life.Though some of us are aware of this, we are preventing them from viewing such program.Hence in addition to the media, mainly TV, we are responsible the violence among the child. What is your opinion?
My sister and I both chose to keep our children away from violent TV programs. We taught our children what was a good cartoon and a bad cartoon. We set the example in the evening by not watching anything that was violent or that put people down like "American Idol" before they get to Hollywood. They have grown up to be able to discern good from evil and do a really good job of monitoring what they put into their minds and hearts. I believe this will pass on to the next generation as well.
@kumarpslv (3216)
I really appreciate you and your sister for doing so and if you advice to do like this to your friends and relatives, at least few of them may respond to us.This will be very helpful to future generation and our society.Keep it up and thanks for your doings, and for sharing your opinion