love is the basic of a good marriage

@willy6 (492)
Jamaica
When one get married there is no indication that the union would be temporary. We make a vow before God to live with each other until death do us part. It is possible for married couple to live together happily for a very long time. The basic on which on should build there marriage is love. The kind of love is not only romantic love, the kind of love that is unconditional. It is an unselfish action that doing to others what is right and good from God point of view, whether the person appears to deserve it or not. Continue putting up with each other, even as God forgave us so we should forgave each other. because love cover a multitude of sins. Love covers mistakes it does not get rid of them. Since there is no perfect human that is free from error and faults. When such love exists in marriage couple life, their marriage will last and be happy, because loves never fails. Love is a perfect bond of union, God and love goes together, and if one builds there marriage that way then they will have a lasting relationship.
@mermaidivy (15404)
Yes, it is very true. Why do you want to marry your spouse? Because you love him/her. If you didn't, you just won't do that. It is very simple and easy. I love my husband so I married him.