How Do You Deal With Pressure?

@ktosea (2025)
China
Good morning to the western friends and evening to eastern friends As captioned. When you are under pressure, will you spit it to everyone around you or will you keep it to youself and find some other ways that do not affect others to release it?
i always keep my anger to only my self , actually i like to speak ; not too much . i usually keep my pressure with me becaz i dont trust people , i dont trust my mom ,my dad and any one else , many a times they just make a fun of u and that results in increase in pressure . but still there r only 2 people i like to share my sorrows and happiness with , one is my girlfriend and other is my best frend , they both r understanding and caring. they never make fun of me and always give me good suggestions . also many a time when i try to be cool by just doing deep breathing .it makes me feel relax . sometimes when im really very annoyed i just lie on bed and remember
@drdivu (1011)
well, thats great u have someone to look up to..my bf cant understand me and friends are busy with their lives..so have none to vent anger or share with...
Generally, I keep things to myself, but it depends entirely on the situation. If somebody is stressing me out or doing something that I don't agree with, I'll let them know. If it's my own drama that I've created in my head (as it so often is), I keep it to myself and listen to music to release any anger. The best form of release for me is to listen to music really loudly in my car and sing along to it. Ahhh. Feels good. Another method I use is playing video games where I get to shoot zombies. :D
@ktosea (2025)
well,you are almost like me,I often do the similiar things as you to release myself
@drdivu (1011)
well, i have never let it out on others..I share it with friend or god or else cry to let it out..nothing more can be done about it..these days since i m alone..i have actually succumb to it, as nothing can be done about it..
@xhaylea (363)
I generally keep things to myself most of the time, as i don't like causing any hassle with anyone, as im not that sort of person. But if somethings bothering me i always tell my mum as i can trust her and sometimes i just have to tell someone how im feeling. It depends what the situation it is aswell to be honest.
Sometimes I am able to keep my cool and just roll with the punches. Those are the times when I am so proud of myself. Then there are the times when something really hits me that is so unexpected that I react before I have time to think and act in a mature manner. Those are the times that I usually want to just go and hide because of my actions.
@Canellita (12056)
Even a child should be able to keep their emotions in check and not fly off the handle toward others in a situation of feeling pressure. Emotional maturity evolves over time and people have to be taught to manage themselves. Not everyone gets this training so there are many in the world who behave irresponsibly towards others.