Page Impression

Kuta, Indonesia
Hello my friend ! I have debt blog, and I can earn $5 from 1000 page impression or unique impression. I want to know, may I can put my debt blog in traffic exchange such as easy hits. What is I doing not broken the Rules ? Please give me advice, thanks !
@monouu (2608)
No you can't do that. Under its Program Overview it state that "All traffic must be from visitors who willingly came to your content. Any traffic where the visitor did not make a decision to view the page such as from popup windows or auto-surfing software will not be counted." I believe manual traffic exchange is not counted as well. The site will be broke if they count all impression generated from all source of way.
@monouu (2608)
I guess so. You can view from Compensation "Content Views" to see if your blog are receiving incentive traffic. If not then your impressions are not counted.
• Trinidad And Tobago
No.. you can't do that.
@iwrite (5040)
I am not too sure, I guess you need to see the rules of the program that is paying you. I do not know what site you are talking about so I would not be able to advice you.
i also wonder if we can do that, i also have joined some sites that let's you earn money by impression. i think this will be great ideas to earn money right. its like your earning money while not even logging to your account...