Who is more ego?

@hanah87 (1835)
Malaysia
Who is more ego?Man or woman?Why?I think man is more ego.I saw many kind of man and woman.
@pickwick (858)
Hi Hananh!I think its men who have more ego.Ego stems from inferiority complex.God has made men physically stronger tham women but they are nowhere near her when it comes to mental and emotional strenght.Men is taugt from childhood that he is better than a woman by the society and he tries to act like that ,for example if a boy cries he is told not to cry like a girl as crying is a sign of weakness.So here in the childhood itself his ego is being formed.On the other hand girls are usaully taught to be submissive.
@srikool (936)
hi as a girl i can tell..always mans are with high ego..they think they are the king in everything..i dunno why this existing still in this computerized world..their mentality must change ..i dunno about someother county..here in my coutry msot of the man are like..they are always expecting girls must ask sorry and girls should give up first in evrything..this is a bad.. at the same..number girls are misusing her freedom ..whatever power they they are domitomg all around her..upto her evenery level..so i can both need to chnage their charcater..boys needs to change a lot..happy mylotting..have a nice day..
Hi hanah even i think so. hahaha,being a woman how can i say that women are more egoistic.