1,000 tokens a day!

@bunnybon7 (44352)
Holiday, Florida
well, if your in CLUB POGO you will know what im talking about. this month SUPPOSEDLY we are getting 1,000 tokens a day for loading First class solitaire. usually when they do this you dont even have to play. just load the game. NOW, for my problem. never had this happen before. I have not been credited when i do this every day even tried missing a day, in case im going there to soon. anyone else having this problem?
@reinydawn (11649)
When I first saw it on badaddicts it said once a day and that it wasn't working right. I got the first 1,000 tokens but it never worked again. I just went back again today to try it and now it says once a week.
@bunnybon7 (44352)
• Holiday, Florida
yep. pogos way of changing to stingy again
@reinydawn (11649)
Exactly! Pogo giveth and pogo taketh away.
@busyB4 (875)
I thought it was just for a few days not the whole month, I will have to go back and check. Sometimes if you go out of the game and back in , there is a chance it might then. Good luck!
@catdla1 (6005)
Yes, everyone is having the same problem. From what I can see, credit was issued on the 1st day, but not after that. I've checked with other members at Badgeaddicts so the problem is universal. I wrote to pogo help about it, explained the problem and let them know how many tokens they owed me. Haven't heard anything back though, and the missing tokens have not appeared in my account (not that I'm really expecting them to...lol). BTW...I'm catdla3 in pogo. Who are you there?
@bunnybon7 (44352)
• Holiday, Florida
yes hon, i have you as my friend on there. i sent you a message from wildthing29fl thats my pogo name. i ended up trading my daughter one time and thats why it says 29 altho im much older
@catdla1 (6005)
The Pogo write up for the offer was changed from reading 'once per day', to 'once per WEEK'. That change took place since yesterday. Since April 1st was a Wedneday, they should award the tokens each Wednesday? We shall see. I didn't get your pogo email. Am adding you to my friends list and will look for you.
hmmm I missed this tid bit of information, silly me.
@bunnybon7 (44352)
• Holiday, Florida
glad you found it.
I havent played on Pogo for years... I am curious though, what do you get for yor tokens? what kind of games are there to play and does it cost anything to sign up? thanks for the information.
@bunnybon7 (44352)
• Holiday, Florida
you can play for free. your tokens can get entered into contests etc. or you can win a jack pot? i havent known anyone tho won one. anyway, you can join the club for $40 a year. the club gives you more fun games, challenges on wednesdays for badges you get to put in an album, but the thing i like best about the club is it gives you a mini that you can dress how you want. thats how i spend my tokens.
i didn't know they were doing that.. most days i play monopoly,but once in awhile i'll play the solitaire. hmm..maybe i should see if they credit me.
@bunnybon7 (44352)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i guess they changed it from once a day to once a week. i usually play monopoly also. i love that game.