Which countries have you really enjoyed going to?

@maximax8 (30099)
United Kingdom
There are so many countries in the world that are amazing to travel to. In my life so far I have been to more than fifty different countries. it is challenging to choose favorites and when I was 29 I found my favorite country: Samoa. I loved seeing the palm fringed beaches, the cool waterfalls, the green rain forests, the exciting blow holes and the traditional architecture. When I was 20 years old I found my second favorite country: Australia. I loved seeing the Sydney harbor with the white sails of opera house and with the interesting looking harbor bridge. I found it lovely to visit Kangaroo Island where I saw lots of wildlife. I found my third favorite country when I was 29 years old. I loved seeing the old forests, the cool mountains and the pretty beaches. Which countries have you really enjoyed going to? What did you like about those countries?
@lampar (7591)
I enjoyed going to Singapore especially their beach front call Sentosa. The beautiful white sandy beach is a great place for me to relax and enjoy summer like weather after days of shopping and business meeting . This country is so well governed most of the things in placed are so orderly, clean and not mentioning has one of the lowest crime rate in ASIA.
I visited Singapore, UK, and France. So far Paris is the best. Although some of the people are rude, but it is just a beautiful and romantic city. Definitely want to go there again. By the way maximax, you have visited more than 50 countries! That is awesome? Are you mainly backpacking or really organize your plan trip?