get your shorts out

@derry123 (611)
are you getting ready for the summer . Here in London we are just starting to get some good weather .I have got out some summer / cotton clothes to wear when its hot .. are shorts going to be ok for this year !!
I won't be pulling out my shorts any time soon. This weather in NY is down right crazy.
@derry123 (611)
its not been so great here in London today , but i got the summer stuff out in anticipation ,,, thanx 4 reply *
@aweins (4203)
hi derry123, my dear friend, i love to wear shorts. i am already using them and i love cotton shorts. i love cotton clothes becasue they are so skin friendly that i know they will not harm my body and my body can also breathe. in other nylon and polyestar clothes, skin cant breathe so one feel very hot in them and suffocated too. but in cottn it is not so. shorts is such a comfortable dress that i go all my way to the grocerries , to shopping, to parlour , on drive anywhere and everywhere wearing shorts. i love them, for me shorts are the most comfortable dress to wear.
@derry123 (611)
good for you ... thanx for the reply*
@fasttalker (2797)
I have got some short sleeved tops out but where I am has not got to shorts weather as of yet. There have been a few Capri days but we'll have to wait a few more weeks on shorts weather! I cant wait either!
@derry123 (611)
thanx 4 reply .. roll on summer *